Monday, July 23, 2012

Challenge #44 Craft with Kraft

Welcome friends,

This week I am challenging you to use one of my go-to supplies, kraft paper. I use it often, it's a great neutral and it looks great with almost any colour. It's kinda like kraft is the new white.

A popular theme in our crafting world is Christmas in July. Kraft works so well with holiday colours, I decided to create a page about one of our favourite traditions.



Have fun this week getting crafty with kraft!


Lynne
Unlike Joy, I rarely use Kraft.  I searched for quite a while in my stash to find some Kraft paper.  I found one sheet in a Tim Holtz Kraft-core paper stack.  I decided to 'up' the Kraft challenge by using a couple of kraft colored embellishments.  


Barb
Well, I haven't been around in the past few weeks as I've been away. It looks like there's been lots of great stuff going on around here. I'm hoping that I can get caught up on the previous challenges.
Joy got me using kraft a few months ago. I couldn't seem to make it work before, but now I love using it.


Bronwyn

Hi all. Sorry for the delay.  Summer makes me forget what day of the week it is.....so I am late to the party!! I didn't come empty-handed though.

Not a lot of kraft here - I rarely use it. But this kraft-coloured journalling spot fit with my other layout colours so well!!

2 comments:

Just A Pac Rat said...

I love using Kraft paper, it is a great neutral. This week I made a layout using kraft for the matts under my pictures and one of the punched flowers. Thanks for the great challenge!

http://www.circlebenterprises.blogspot.com

Elle said...

Thanks for letting me play along.