Sunday, August 24, 2014

Challenge #149 Highlights


Thank you for joining this week's HOME challenge! I went to the links and wow! Gorgeous entries by everyone! Love everyone's take on the challenge this week! Here are some highlights for you


Here's Kathy D. creation. I love the colors and the Halloween elements! So much fun!
Booooo


Another of my favorite is from Electra , she has this wonderful creation for Christmas. I love how the homes were layered and hey look! Such a cute snowman too! Great work!

Julene Matthews' scene is such an inspiration too.  Such an adorable photo with sweet colors and elements of home. Sweet indeed!
Thanks for sharing with us everyone and ladies, do remember to grab your badge from the sidebar!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Electra said...

Thanks for including my cards with these other great pieces! It was a fun challenge!

Julene Matthews said...

Thanks for recognising my layout. It was fun to make.