Sunday, October 4, 2015

Highlights-Challenge #193 Inks/Markers

Thank you so much to all who played along last week.  Your artwork really blew me away.  It was terribly hard to pick just three highlights from the week, but I finally narrowed it down to these choices.

#7 Pat K- I really loved the innovative way of using inks to dye her cheesecloth to use as an accent as well as the excellent coloring of the Crazy Birds stamp.





#16 MaxiBelle Studios-  I really loved the awesome hair flicking technique on a beautifully colored stamped image.  The masculine card design is fantastic too.



 #29 Scrapping Around the Clock- I love the ink blots on the scrapbook page.  Always adds so much to a layout.


Don't forget to grab your "I was featured" button on the right hand side bar.
 
Thanks again to everyone who played along with my challenge! I can't wait to see what you create next week!




2 comments:

MaxiBelle Studio said...

I'm chuffed to see that my Hot Wheels has made it into the highlights. Thanks so much!

Pat K said...

Woo hoo...Thank You so much for featuring my card. Congrats to the other ladies too... hugs, Pat K xx