Monday, May 16, 2016

Challenge #223 Heat Embossing

Hello Everyone

Shirley here this week with another challenge for you all.  A few challenges back we were set the task of using an embossing folder on our creations so this time around I want to challenge you all to using "heat" embossing on your project.  To demonstrate I have created a cute little card using the "Swallowtail Butterfly" stamp from Stampin' Up.  I have embossed the stamp in white powder and then inked over it to make it POP!!  Hope you like it :


Here's my card where I heat embossed the greeting.  


After stamping onto a Vellum panel using Versamark, I embossed with a
dark green embossing powder, heat set ... then colored my image on the flip side of the vellum.



Tina
I added a heat embossed embellishment to my layout (the #1 ribbon stamp)


I also made a birthday card, a giftcard holder, and stamped and heat embossed the sentiment.

Beth 

I used the Floating Reinker Technique and heat embossed in black.


I heat embossed the area around my journaling box in order to help tie the journaling into the rest of the layout and add some additional dimension. I even have a process video up for this on 
my You Tube channel.  Please come check it out! 








For this week's card, I am sharing a card that I made with Ken Oliver's Color Burst Powders and an embossing resist technique.  Stop by my blog to see all the details!



Thank you for stopping by to see what the beautiful ladies on the Design Team have created this week to show case "heat" embossing.  I can't wait to see what you create now so don't forget to add your entry below using the inlinkz.

Hugs
Shirl






No comments: