Monday, April 2, 2018

UYS Challenge #306 - Easter / Spring

Hello! Are you ready for a new challenge? It's Chris here bringing you this week's challenge. Now that Spring is finally here and we've just celebrated Easter, this week we want to see your projects about Easter or Spring. 

Here is a look at what the design team has created:


I used Echo Park's Hello Spring collection and a photo from a few years ago with my granddaughter and her dad trying to take a bite out of her chocolate Easter bunny.


 Majo

I decided to make two cards with the lovely bunnies from Crafty Individuals, I don't get to use them too often.



For this project, I scrapped pictures of my daughter playing in the park on a beautiful Spring day.

Karrie  made simple Easter cards


For this challenge I made quick and easy die cut Easter candy cards to use on Easter bags.  The best part is the tags are made of just scraps.


Amanda

Nothing says spring to me more than butterflies and pastel colors! I made this simple card and kept it blank so I can easily customize it with a quick stamp for a variety of occasions.

Enjoying a Spring Day



No comments: